Moss – PlayStation 4
Moss - PlayStation 4
$28.99 in stock
10 used from $19.99
- Players reach into a dynamic, interactive world where their every action has impact.
- Moss brings players into the world. Their senses transport them to lively, humming environments filled with intriguing creatures, ancient artifacts, and vast, panoramic views.
- Players guide the hero via approachable and familiar action-adventure controls.
- Moss features intuitive gameplay, creative design, and a high Degree of art, sound, and animation Polish. The overall quality is a key reason players feel they've been transported into the world.
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Mild fantasy violence
Moss is a single-player action-adventure puzzle game and new ip tailor-made for the VR platform. It takes the classic components of a great game-such as compelling characters, gripping combat, and captivating world exploration-and combines them with the exciting opportunities of virtual reality. The result is a fully interactive and immersive player experience set in an engaging fantasy world. Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Blood, Crude Humor, Use of Alcohol, Violence.
Rick & Morty: Virtual Rick-ality - PlayStation 4
$23.29 in stock
24 used from $14.09
- Fully voiced, 3D Rick and Morty goodness
- Help Rick (or don't) and explore multiple strange dimensions
- Probe, prod, throw, and smash iconic items like the Plumbus
- Learn how to fix an intergalactic car
- Hang out in iconic places like Rick's garage
Rick and Morty have teleported into your living room for a cutting-edge VR adventure. Solve puzzles, step through portals into strange dimensions, get yelled at by Rick, fight aliens, drink detergent, press buttons, and more!
- Physical Interaction - Players move objects, assist in battle and puzzle-solving, heal the hero, and alter the actual landscape of play through their own direct influence.
- World Immersion - Moss brings players into lively and stunning environments filled with intriguing creatures, ancient artifacts, and vast, panoramic views.
- The Moss Story - Quill is the brave new hero of Moss. She's a young mouse with dreams of greatness beyond the confines of her quiet settlement.
- Character Interaction - The alliance between Quill and the player is an extraordinary one. Their bond deepens and thrives through mutual communication and shared experiences. In gameplay, their abilities are complementary and both characters will be needed to achieve victory.
- Quality & Polish - Moss features intuitive gameplay, creative design, and a high degree of art, sound, and animation polish. The overall quality is a key reason players feel they've been transported into the world.
"Moss is a single-player action-adventure puzzle game that, since its debut, has captured fans’ imaginations everywhere with its intuitive gameplay, creative design, and high degree of artistic polish. Moss has earned more than 20 global awards and nominations and incredible review scores. In Moss, the young mouse Quill must embark on an epic journey - and she needs you there by her side. Together, you'll travel to forgotten realms, solve challenging puzzles and battle menacing enemies. Alone, no one can conquer what you're up against. But united you just may defeat even the darkest of villains."
We Played Moss for PSVR
Kotaku's Paul and Chris sit down to play the adorable and whimsical Moss for PSVR.
Moss - PlayStation VR Gameplay Announcement Trailer | E3 2017
Meet Quill, a young mouse with dreams of greatness beyond the confines of her quiet settlement. One day while exploring the woods, she finds a mysterious ...
MOSS (PSVR) Gameplay Walkthrough PART 1 (PS4 PRO)
MOSS (PSVR) Walkthrough Part 1 till Moss (PSVR) Walkthrough Ending. It will also incluse Moss (PSVR) Gameplay on PS4 Pro. Moss (PSVR) Gameplay will be ...